Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up donk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Donk may refer to:
- Donk, a village in the municipality of Berlare, province of East Flanders, Belgium
- Donk, a village in the municipality of Herk-de-Stad, province of Limburg, Belgium
- Donk, a village in the municipality of Maldegem, province of East Flanders, Belgium
- Donk, Mol, a village in the municipality of Mol, a province of Antwerp, Belgium
People with the surname
- Marinus Anton Donk, Dutch mycologist (author abbreviation: Donk)
- Ryan Donk (born 1986), Dutch footballer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Donk" (song), by Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
- Donk, a subgenre of house music, also known as hard bounce or bouncy techno; also a percussion sound used in this genre
- "Put a Donk on it" (song), by Blackout Crew
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Hi-Riser (automobile), also called a donk rider or bubble car, a type of customized automobile
- Penclawdd RFC in Wales, nicknamed "The Donks"
- Page titles beginning with Donk
- Page titles containing Donk
- Donka (disambiguation)
- Le Donk & Scor-zay-zee, a 2009 mock documentary film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.